Foxappz collects information as described below. Foxappz's primary goals in collecting and using information is to create your account, provide Services to you, improve our Service, contact you, conduct research and create reports for internal use. In order to use your community forum, you must register and provide a username, password and email address. If you wish to submit a resume, we provide you the option to upload it to the site and we collect your name, email address and mobile telephone number. We use this information to contact you regarding setting up an interview or to determine if you are qualified for the position in which you applied.
We may collect your email address when you contact our customer service group and we may use that email address to contact you about your gaming experience with Foxappz games and notify you about company news and promotions. If you no longer wish to receive certain email notifications you may opt-out at any time by following the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of each communication or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
When you use any of the Foxappz games or applications on a mobile platform, we may collect and record certain information such as your unique device ID (persistent / non-persistent), hardware type, media access control ("MAC") address, international mobile equipment identity ("IMEI"), the version of your operating system ("OS"), your device name, your email address (if you have connected to Facebook or Google+), and your location (based on your Internet Protocol ("IP") address). This information is useful to us for troubleshooting and helps us understand usage trends. We may collect your location based information for the purpose of providing you with the correct version of the application and so you may interact with other users of the game. We will not share this information with any third party without your permission. If you no longer wish to allow us to track or use this information, you may turn it off at the device level. Please note, the application may not work properly if we are unable to tell where you are coming from (Country specific). In addition, we create a unique user ID to track your use of our Service. This unique user ID is stored in connection with your profile information to track the Foxappz games you are playing.
We may occasionally send you push notifications through our mobile applications to send you game updates, high scores and other service related notifications that may be of importance to you. You may at any time opt-out from receiving these types of communications by turning them off at the device level through your settings.
We use information collected through our Service for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you in connection with our Service. For example, we may use your information to:
create game accounts and allow users to play our games;
identify and suggest connections with other Foxappz users;
operate and improve our Service;
understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Service;
respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
provide and deliver products and services you request;
send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
communicate with you about promotions, rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by Foxappz and our selected partners;
enable you to communicate with other users;
link or combine it with other information we get from third parties, to help understand your preferences and provide you with better services.
- To provide you with information that you have requested, e.g., newsletters, bulletins
- To respond to specific queries you may raise regarding Landor and its operating companies
- To provide you with better ways of accessing information from this website
- Find more creative ideas for your projects
- To process and consider your job application
We will only provide information to you that you have asked for via the website and which is relevant to you based on what you have requested.
- Consent—we only use your personal information for this purpose if you have asked us to do so. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
- Our legitimate interests—we use your personal information to assess your job application, and to keep you updated throughout the application process
For how we use your information that is collected using cookies and similar technologies, please see the “Cookies” section below.
We take appropriate measures to ensure that your personal information disclosed to us is kept secure, accurate, and up to date and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is used.
- For a copy of the personal information we hold about you, and details about how we are processing your personal information
- To have any inaccuracies in your personal information corrected
- If we are processing your personal information by automated means and on the basis of your consent (see the section “How do we use it?”), for us to provide your personal information to you in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format. You can also ask us to provide your personal information directly to a third party in this format, and, if technically feasible, we will do so
- To have your personal information erased, or for our use of it to be restricted (e.g., if your preferences change, or if you don’t want us to send you the information you have requested)
Please contact us using the details set out below if you would like to exercise any of these rights.
You also have the right to make a complaint to the supervisory authority if you’re not happy with how we’ve handled your personal information. In the United Kingdom, the supervisory authority is the Information Commissioner’s Office (http://www.ico.org.uk).
If your personal information or your preferences change, you don't want us to send you the information you have requested or if you have any queries about how we use your personal information, please let us know by contacting our Compliance Officer at email@example.com
If you have any questions about the privacy practices of this website, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org